Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camping



WEEEEEEEEEE.............What a dork but I love him.


Finally, our first camping trip of the year. It was only about 45 min from our house. We wen t up past pineview to the South Fork campground. They had really nice spots and there was a river right by us. We went with Jamie,Mike, Lonnie and Angela. The kids had tons of fun playing around. We only stayed one night but it was nice to get away for a bit. Kevin was playing monster trucks around the fire pit. Noah got that Nerf gun with his birthday money, he had a hard time deciding what to but, he told me there was just way to many cool toys.

3 comments:

The Velas said...

damit min, you beat me with the pictures of camping. We had tons of fun with you guys!!
love ya jamie

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I LOVE being able to see more and more pics of you guys through the blogs. I miss my family and wish we could be there to add some more chaos to some fun camping trips!! :) So jealous that we missed out.

TokenLiberal said...

Mindy! I just discovered your blog and LOVE seeing the pictures! You can assume that Auntie Linda will be checking in to see updates -- and sending big hugs to you all!