Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!




Happy Birthday! 7 years old I can't believe how time has flown by. Noah got to have a couple days of celebrating. Wednesday, his real birthday me, Noah and Kristopher went to Chuck-a-Rama for dinner. That's what he picked, I really thought he was going to do Cafe Rio or Robintinos, but nope Chuck-a-Rama, he likes it cause it's the place you can get your own food.....Kevin works nights so that's why he didn't go. Then Friday night we had a BBQ with everyone.All the kids had lots of fun. Noah has lots of new transformers to play with, lots of new books to read, and the best news of all our new grill that Kevin put together worked!

1 comment:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Noah I wish we could have called or emailed...darn moving ruins everything. We love you so much! You are such an awesome kid. I can't believe you are 7 years old..mindy--we have 7 year olds?!
LOVE YOU GUYS