Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Art's Festival




Well it's been awhile since I posted, things have been busy! A couple weekends ago we headed up to the Park City Art's Festival. My boss lives up there and told me about it so I thought it would be something new to do. We walked around for a bit and this is a picture after the boys did the kids arts and crafts, they had lots of fun. Noah made a cool hat and kristopher made an elephant. After walking around we went and played at the Park City Mountain Resort. There were a bunch of blow up slides including this King Kong verses T-Rex, Noah thought it was awesome, Kris took awhile to warm up. Me and Noah also went down the Alpine Slide, it was awesome. They've added a bunch of fun things since I've been up there a roller coaster on the mountain, zip line and a bunch of other stuff. Both the kids were asleep within about five minutes after leaving to go home, they had TONS of fun.

We are getting ready to go camping at Bear Lake next week with Jamie and Mike. We'll be there about 4 days, much needed vacation! Noah starts the second grade on the 25th. He got to go pick out a new back pack last weekend and a few new clothes;which he thought was awesome. Noah is so excited to go back and see his friends. Kevin is dealing with the heat at work, their factory gets up past 100 degrees most days. My job has been busy hiring, training and just dealing with the day to day stuff. Kristopher is just hanging out enjoying being 2, not sure that we are enjoying it. He's seems to be going through the terrible 2's some of the time, good thing he's cute.

We've also been enjoying watching the Olympics. I'm trying to get Noah to watch,he thinks some of it is cool but usually just gets bored and leaves. Me and Kevin are big Phelps fans, the swimming has been awesome. I'll post again when I've got something interesting to say. I have my TEN year reunion this weekend, I think I'm going to go to the afternoon picnic, it would be nice to see a few people....wasn't really that big of a fan of High School.

2 comments:

Doug_Jen said...

I would love to see you and your family at the picnic. Come and have fun, hopefully. HAHA

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I love Noah's hat, that rocks. If I had enough ambition I would try to make those elephants with my children, but for now I dont', so oh well I guess. So did you end up going to the reunion? If you did, I hope you had a good time.