Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall Fun!


We had a really fun Halloween. Jamie had her second annual chili cookoff. The kids had a blast dressing up. Kristopher wanted to be spiderman this year and even though I really like making their costumes, I am not that talented to pull off spiderman. He was so cute, as soon as the costume went on he transformed. Noah was Batman, which he has been before ,but this time he was "the dark knight." All the kids had fun trick or treating, Kristopher started off running to each house but started to get alittle tired when his treat bucket got fuller. Niether of them have really been eating too much of their candy, I don't think Kristopher remember's getting the candy, just being spiderman. Me and Kevin both dressed up, it's been awhile since Kevin's been able to be with us on Halloween becasue he usually works. So he was excited to see the boys all dressed up.

Happy 5 year anniversary to my wonderful hubby. Time flies, we've known each other since 1998, 10 years, WOW. I have a great husband that helps out so much, he's such a great daddy and loves me even when I get alittle crazy with my moods.
Here's some pics of our dunes trip over UEA. It was loads of fun!


We watched Zoie at our house when Jamie and Mike took a trip to Texas and my parents watched Joshua. We all decided to to go Thanksgiving point's little Halloween/Fall festival. They got to ride ponies, play games, decorate cookies and got a balloon animal.

3 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

It all looks like great fun. Lovin both of the boys costumes. I also really like that picture of Joshua on the fence, with the do not climb sign. :) Classic. Carter was looking at the pictures and said he was really missing all of you.
:(

The Velas said...

WOW Jamie was really drudiddleunk! Kevin in his costume looks like a gay pirate. mabey an ass pirate.

TokenLiberal said...

Mindy, I love your blog! The news, the photos, the ability to watch the guys grow from a distance! You are awesome!

Love to all of you!

Auntie L