Saturday, October 11, 2008

TIME TO BREATHE









So i finally have time to sit down and update this thing since i haven't done anything since August. Well after we got back from Bear lake Noah started school on that next Monday. He's in a split 2nd and 3rd grade class. i wasn't that excited when i heard that he was going to be in it but he's doing good. He's a great speller, good at math and struggling a little with reading comprehesion but he's getting there. This is his first day of school picture, he's getting so big! The begining of September was pretty mellow but the end seemed busy. Ryan and Christy were married on September 26th. The wedding was beautiful, it was up at a campground in Ogden. Christy did such a great job with all her decorations and ideas. I'm so glad that she and Ryan are happy. Here's some pics from that day.






Our little cowboys. Kris wouldn't put that stick down all night. Zoie was such a cute little woodland fairy.




We headed down to the dunes the days after the wedding, first of the season so that was fun.
Here's the boys riding the smaller 4 wheeler that Noah can drive himself. He thought that was pretty cool.






It's also football season so are Sunday's are always busy with BEARS games. All the boys have jerseys in each color, they always look so cute on Sunday's. DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!


I've been crazy busy with work. we are opening a new gym location in TOOELE,UTAH. We set records on our opening days of the pre-sale. I have never seen such large number's on just a pre-sale since I've started with this franchise 5 years ago ( what that means is that the gym isn't even open yet-January is our scheduled opening). I'm now am responsible for our 16 gym franchises. I train, hire and make sure that policies and proceedures are being followed with our front desk staff. It might not sound like alot but I also do alot of the behind the scenes that people don't really see. We started our pre-sale trailer on October first and I think i've worked about 12-15 hours everyday except last Sunday and today. Don't they say that hard work pays off???? Things have died down now so I shouldn't be spending so much time at work.


It's nice to just be hanging out at home tonight, watching it snow outside (yeah it's snowing on October 11th....) and having fun with my family. I think that carmel popcorn is in order plus a movie.



1 comment:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Oh Caramel popcorn..you just hit it with me! I think we must do that after church today. So glad that your pre-sale went so well. It would have been fun to see everything you were busy doing. Noah is so big!! I love school, but it just makes it seem that time is moving that much faster.